Thank You Jesus ~
He was concieved and born contrary to all biological law.......
As a babe He terrified a King......
As a yougster He puzzled scholars......
As a man He intimidated the Roman Governer......
He is the long delayed but always expected we live for ........
He was constantly in hot water, and He did not seem to mind..........
He had/has no training in Psychiatry and yet, he has healed and cured more minds and spirits that anyone on earth..........
His name is spoken in honour and praise and frequency by more than one billion followers daily.........
He spoke one last night to small band of men some whom were illiterate as tho that ceremony of "take, eat , drink would go thoughout all History.....and He was correct........
He had nothing to prove, nothing.......
He remains forever a question mark with which people are never finished .......
After almost more than a century, He is seen freely and walks openly in Moscow, Kiev and St Petersburg no one is suprised.....
He had no interest in people theorising Him, but rather He wants us to REPRODUCE Him in our lives .......
His name is not so much written in the History of the world ....as Ploughed into it......
Angels rush to Him , Devils flee from Him......
No one can portray History without giving Him the formost place .......
He is the Hero you could never even invent ......
Unlike people who tend to jump in front of the parade and go with the flow, He jumped in front and took us in a whole NEW direction .........
He changed BC, to AD
In His lifetime He had no equal ....that it continues unto today
It is not He who needs us. but rather IT is we who need Him ..........AMEN
Blogger aquaitences and those dear to me .....Loving what is coming in 2010.
Joy n peace n much laughter may you have this season and ahead
love n stuff
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil. (Matt 6.13 MSG)
Our Father in heaven,
Reveal who you are.
Set the world right;
Do what's best— as above, so below.
Keep us alive with three square meals.
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil.
You're in charge!
You can do anything you want!
You're ablaze in beauty!
Yes. Yes. Yes
Who, although being essentially one with God, and in the form of God, possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God, did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained, but stripped Himself of all privileges and rightful dignity, so as to assume the guise of a servant, in that He became like men and was born a human being. And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross!
A nineteenth century dictionary say this of humility;
- Humility a prominent Christian “grace” (Rom. 12:3; 15:17, 18; 1 Cor. 3:5-7; 2 Cor. 3:5; Phil. 4:11-13). It is a state of mind well pleasing to God (1 Pet. 3:4); it preserves the soul in tranquility (Ps. 69:32, 33), and makes us patient under trials (Job 1:22).
- a remembrance of our sins\evil doings (Lam. 3:39), and by the thought that it is the way to honour (Prov. 16:18),
- and reflection on the fact that the greatest promises are made to the humble (Ps. 147:6; Isa. 57:15; 66:2; 1 Pet. 5:5).
This is not the picture I see painted across the canvass of the most amazing piece of work and instruction for life, the Bible; nor do I capture any glimpse of this through the life of Christ.
God says when you are humble, you are free from pride and arrogance.
You know that in your flesh you are inadequate, yet you also know who you are in Christ.
This in turn leads me to think of being delivered from evil. Does it not take humility (freedom from pride and arrogance) to admit in the first instance that we are in fact inadequate and that there is the chance, well, the very possibility that we may actually need delivering from evil. And then may I suggest the application of humility will protect us from evil.
Translation of the word “evil” can also be the “evil one” this then means that we are in a sense asking God to deliver us from clutches of beezlebub the enemy, the chief architect of all evil, the bitter enemy of our very salvation AND THAT my friends makes this a significant part of the Lord's Prayer …. and a very wise and pertinent instruction to us
The “Word of God” spells out in very simplistically “The evil one (whose very name means slanderer) roams about like a hungry lion looking for whom he can devour, waiting for someone to ply his wickedness (1 Peter 5:8-9)
The enemy's intent as John the apostle describes him is as a thief coming to steal kill and destroy (John 10:10)
(1 Thes 2:18) identifies that he is the one who hinders us from the pursuit of good and right intentions
Today he is tempting us as he did Jesus in the wilderness and Adam and Eve in the Garden.
Temppting us with all that appears to look good:
- Lust of the eyes, (think of the media hype for stuff)
- Lust of the Flesh and (again look good have everyrthing NOW, sexual provocation, drugs alcohol etc etc
- Pride of life. I say again THE PRIDE OF LIFE peoples.
*By the way did you know that the root word for humility or humble is “humus” meaning “rich earth” or “dirt” the very material out of which us humans were created. Thats just “food for thought” I am not expanding on that today…....though I am sure there is a definite connection in relation to the original sin\temptations of Adam and Eve, the lure of the enemy and humility.. …........maybe another day *So getting back to “lead us not into temptation” the cunning ways of the enemy and humility.
Humility can point you heavenward and offset or deflect the enemy's plans, it can assist to “deliver you from evil in a sense........God has already provided so many instructions to help us be delivered from the evil one ...(hence why we need to be in realationship communbicating with God and deep in the word often and more often) ….....check out these gems;
- Humility diffuses arguments - You do not need to stand up for yourself in an angry manner. And you do not have to win every argument. A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger (Proverbs 15:1). (You treat people with respect also)
- Use of humility allows you to - respond to unfair treatment without being overcome by bitterness. Godly humility means you do not feel a need for vengeance or revenge. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you (Ephesians 4:31-32).
- Humility makes you real and honest - When you understand God and humility, you don't need to act like a big shot there are no false front's. The better you know God, the less you have to prove.
- You can actually chow down on humble pie without choking on it - When you are humble, you can respond to and learn from criticism without defensiveness—You take it more like feedback treating it like a continuous improvement opportunity and not reacting in a mean and nasty way out of insecurity and ignorance to who you are in God and that is whether the criticism is deserved or not deserved. Likewise, you can be aware of your failures without being emotionally devastated.
- You can seek forgiveness or say I am sorry - Even if you think you are only one percent wrong, you can easily apologize for what you did wrong. Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift (Matthew 5:23-24).
- You can communicate with a right attitude - You can talk courteously and lovingly, regardless of the situation—even if you need to be firm or take strong actions. Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen (Ephesians 4:29).
- Humility means you are aware of your gifts and talents and know that they are from and belong to GOD You know what they are for and how to use them and how to mange any additional ones that come your way as you are faithful Although I am less than the least of all of God’s people, this grace was given to me: to preach to the gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ (Ephesians 3:8).
- You can be direct and speak with honesty and influence and where necessary you can be strong in your communication. You don't need to grovel or be fake There are times when we need to take strong actions. Here are two examples of taking strong actions while maintaining a humble spirit: Jesus was meek of spirit, yet he chased the moneychangers out of the temple (Matthew 21:12 and Mark 11:15-16). and as an employer, I can discipline or fire someone, yet do so quietly and gently.
UNDER YOUR FEET power to deflect the attacks of the enemy.
God and Humility is more about success in deflecting the evil intentions that tempt you daily.
- Its about the in the application of Christ alive in you transferred to the people of your world.
- Its about having more of His influence in situations and bringing light where darkness coulde reign.
- Its about successfully deflecting the darts of the enemy and delivering them straight back to his wretched camp.
So.....next time you pray and ask God to “deliver you from the evil one” think about your Humility. Think of Humility as adeliverence weapon you already have to empower you to win over evil and the evil one.
Think to yourself how much of Christ's Humilty that God has already given you and I and consider, stop to ponder, am I activating to deflect the power of satan. The darts he is throwing.Think of glorifying God first before promoting yourself, putting OTHERS first, not about your looks, your gifts, your better thans , your possessions, your accomplishments and your status remember he has given you all......and remeber at times to from where you have come.
Think about the enemys tricks His temptations to "abrupt" your God given life.
Think about it in terms of the following;
- “Desires of the flesh”,
- “Desires of the Eyes,” and
- “Pride of life”.......and choose humility.........
But the same Christ who is alive in you, conquered and beat these. HE CHOSE LIFE,
- He deflected the enemys temptations of what looked good what felt good and who he could be.
- He was a humble man who knew it was all about His Father His Word and His Power.
- is it a bit tight is it hard to swallow ,
- is it hanging like a bag or
- is it Perfect in His eyes
Friday, November 27, 2009
I Love Salt
Mark 9:49-50 (The MSG)"Everyone's going through a refining fire sooner or later, but you'll be well-preserved, protected from the eternal flames. Be preservatives (salt) yourselves. Preserve the peace."
In many languages, salt is used as a symbol of wisdom and knowledge.
Today, there are such expressions as "taking things with a pinch of salt", or "with a grain of salt". The meaning being, we must not believe all and everything but must instead use wisdom and through that come to wise assessments and conclusions.
Think about your workplace , your home, your church, your supermarket, Your financial institutuion, where can you be applying God Salt daily to heal, brighted deflect colour etc etc......
NOTE: have you ever had one of those fake salt subsitutes that really taste fake and do not flavour your food or do any of the things noted above at all........that is what it is like if we try to be fake People know when we are real in Christ
SO BE REAL .............with your friends, work collegues, loved ones and well everyone.
Salt: It is significant in our lives because allegorically it is a change agent and influences what it comes into contact with. It is also a preservative and an antiseptic, healing ,it preserves and is cleansing, even killing bacteria etc in some instances.
Math 5: 13 (MSG)" Let me tell you why you are here. You're here to be salt-seasoning that brings out the God-flavors of this earth. If you lose your saltiness, how will people taste godliness? You've lost your usefulness and will end up in the garbage.
Today, there are such expressions as "taking things with a pinch of salt", or "with a grain of salt". The meaning being, we must not believe all and everything but must instead use wisdom and through that come to wise assessments and conclusions.
Salt has been throughout the ages and history and still to this day is connected with wisdom. For example in Col 4:5 "Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone."
Salt also has the following uses - See if you can relate these uses (word pictures) to your use of God salt in the worlplace, in your home, or around your area of influence daily. I have popped a few thoughts in brackets to start you thinking;
- To remove wet ink stains from the carpet, cover the stain with salt. Let sit over night and vacuum. The salt should have absorbed all the ink. (God salt assists in the application and facilitation of Conflict Management perhaps)
- Pour salt on snails and slugs and watch them disappear before your eyes. Salt will also repel ants. (Interesting, using some of our God salt on the slugs that try to slime up our lives )
- Before removing the scales from a fish, soak it in salt water. Removal will be much easier. (Application of God salt in difficult situations makes for soultions, is what I am thinking)
- If you add a little salt to your rinse cycle, your clothes won't freeze if hung outside on a cold day. (God salt could help deflect those icy situations and conversations that come our way at times, or could stop those icy labe3ls that the world tries to stick to us )
- Use salt as a mouthwash or gargle to ease ulcers and a sore mouth (God Salt applied to heal and ease situations)
- By boiling eggs in salt water, the shells will be easier to peel. (God salt may help us breakthrough those apparent hard outer shells we see people armoured up with in our workplaces )
- Add salt to some boiling water and pour down the sink to eliminate stinky pipes. (God salt may well rid the stench of the enemy)
- Add a dash of salt to egg white for stiff, high peaks when making meringue or other baked treats. (God salt in our mountaintop experiences are important also)
- Enhance the flavor of coffee and tea — a pinch of salt in coffee grinds or added to a cup of tea is said to enhance the flavor of each of these beverages. (God salt just makes things better and easier to swallow)
- Pour common household salt on a kitchen fire to extinguish. (God Salt extinguishes the firey darts of the enemy)
- Add a half cup of salt to your wash water to prevent fading. (God salt keeps you shining bright)
- Shine tarnished silver by rubbing it with salt. (God salt as an encourager and exhorter to help others shine )
- Pour salt directly on weeds to kill them.( God salt is powerful is all I have to say)
JUST BE WHO GOD MADE YOU
AND GOD SALT SHAKE YOUR WAY THROUGH EVERYDAY
I arranged an “appointment” with my local GP, as you do, and made the appointment for 0900am to see the DR. In my thinking this gets me in before they are running late, beating the morning rush. I arrive politely at 5 to 9 (just in case they slip me in early), cause I am like that, thinking of the Dr’s and providing an opportunity for them to get ahead.
On my arrival I notify reception that I, Glenda Fieldes; that's fieldes with a “e” have arrived for my 9am appointment.
I had learnt to notify the girls at the reception of my arrival BECAUSE; on my last visit it was bought to my attention that this is in fact what the tiny weeny sign in the waiting room tells you to do. I learned the hard way though, at my last visit I totally by chance noticed that this "procedure for arrivals" was pinned up on the notice board; with the other three hundred notifications about the surgery, your skeletal system, men’s health, woman’s health, your colon, various itis'es and ectomies and even octomies, and as an after thought, just to "inform" patients was pinned over the top; YEP; Swine Flu information …..
So I settle, sitting reading the national georaphic; because I’m a “good Christian woman ” and don't read the “OK Gossip mag” that is actually screaming at me to be picked up......and so ….9 o'clock arrives, …..on the edge of my seat, I am prepped, ready to pounce into the DRs “room” as soon as he calls my name …well I am obviously next because.....I had an "appointment"... I Mrs think ahead had rang and asked for a 0900am slot, so I was next.
Out comes Dr FIXIT, and, as I look towards him in anticipation.... BAM he calls MRS Walk with a limp, ok ...breath....not a problem, must have had an 8.45am appointment and Dr FIXIT is just running a bit late.
I can cope with this, rapid breathing kicks in, slight palpatations and the ok mag is looking really three times the size it was on my arrival and really inviting by now, I give in, OK Gossip wins. Well it is extenuating circumstaces after all.
15 mins pass, and yes I am waiting all this time and then ….in the doorway appears Mrs Walk with a limp (miraculously now cured as skips out in front of the doc and exits the building).
Breathing rythmically my heart screams WOOHOO.....my turn ….it is now 9.15 and afterall, I did have an appointment; all in good faith, once again I ready myself to respond, standing in anticipation this time, ready to hear MY name announced, the Dr appears .... My turn …...BUT noooo He Calls Mr “Crink in the neck”...(snuffle ufflelufflerakkashu snuffle slips quietly out undermy breath, and no, it was not an utterance for interpretation)
ok sitting back, slight onset of perspiration, deep breaths, in.....out.... Deep Breaths, heart racing, I DID HAVE AN APPOINTMENT....breathe.... be calm, its about others remember, OTHERS!!! …..the Drs are just running a bit late, I can wait A BIT. Thankfully ….......after what seemed an hour shortly Mr Crink in the neck appears, he is somewhat spritely also…..obviously feeling miraculously cured, leaves the building shaking and nodding his head
(I pause to ponder: this Docs good, must be worth the wait )
SO……. same again with Miss growing pains, and again with Master toddler tantrum ..... Dr FIXIT continues to call several other people, hellooo, is anybody aware that I RANG AND I HAD AN APPOINTMENT
The time is now 10.30 and slight irritation is now embedded in my attitude, I am pretty sure by now that I have been overlooked.........
And this is how my assumtion of being overlooked has me;
- I have a feeling of being out of control, check
- Very frustrated, check
- Analysing the reason, check,
- Fighting in my mind with what is going on, check
- Wondering what on earth flew up my nose, check
Right!.... that's it …... I'll go and see those girls at reception.
AHEM I HAD AN APPOINT - MENT ….and then I hear GLENDA FIELDES; Fieldes with an “e” !!
I've titled todays post: The Waiting Room …...........because this picture I just shared reminds me of when we seek God for answers or with requests and feel that God is making us wait, or maybe we feel He may have overlooked us.
When we have set our prayers before God. (Made the "appointment"if you like)
Praying for breakthrough, results, direction, change, healing, ministry, dreams and destiny's, for salvation, for this or that and now you are faithfully awaiting God's hand to move ….
You know in your heart that God will and that He wants to answer your prayer, but it seems like “Mrs Walks with a limp”, Mr Crink in the neck and Madame Growing pains, in fact, everyone around you is getting in first, and of course, you rejoice and be glad for them but................... grrrr …..when is it my turn ...What about me.......Why God Why?......When GOD When?........What God ....What?
This poses 2 Questions that we can focus on;
1. Why does God allow us to wait?
2. How must we act whist we are waiting?
In answer to the first question,
Psalm 27:13-14(AMP) [What, would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living!
Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your soul be enduring [lasting continuing durable stable] Yes, wait for and hope and expect the Lord.
Why does God sometimes allow us to wait, to linger, to hold on, to experience delay:
- to teach us that WE are not in control....... (HE is indeed in control.)
- to teach us patience..... (a fruit we all need to continue to nourish and grow)
- to teach us faith (think of the miracles of the past that had indeed strengthened your faith )
- to teach us to prefer and rejoice with one another (its not always me first)
- to teach us gratefulness (it could be worse)
- to teach us joy (the joy of the lord is our strength)
- to teach us the meaning of grace (His grace is always sufficient)
- and to teach us to live, trusting Him
Because sometimes we get so BUSY darting to and from and expecting immediacy, especially in to-day’s NOW culture. And I think that God wants to slow us down and teach us to be still and rest to wait on Him .
Which brings me to the 2nd Question ...How?
How do we wait? Or more to the point, how should we act and be while we are waiting?
Psalm 37:7 AMP says this: "Be still and rest in the Lord; wait for HIM and patiently [uncomplaining, good naturedly] lean yourself on Him; fret not because of him who prospers in his ways, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass."
So How should we be .......
- Quiet, calm, gentled and still as we wait on God,
- Be prayerful before Him,
- Be wise with the situation and your the time you have, make the most of every opportunity.
- Allow time in your schedule, cut back on busyness to hear from and wait on Him
- Don't bother yourself foolishly, unwisely or irrationally with those who appear to be getting all they want, need or ask for.
- Rejoice with His own when good things come to pass for them
The Message in Hebrews 10 has this to say about waiting, “So don't throw it all away now, You were sure of yourselves then, and its still a sure thing! But you need to stick it , staying with God's plan so you'll be there for the promised completion. It won’t be long now, he’s on the way, he’ll show up at any minute. If your right with me you’ll thrive [flourish, blossom, succeed, prosper] on trust. If you cut n run I won’t be happy. We are not quitters, we stay, we survive, we trust all the way.
The Main purpose for our waiting is so that we can grow and mature spiritually, so that we will draw closer to God.
He is the same today, yesterday and forever, He never changes. He does not honour our self pity...moaning, not picking and complaining. He does honour and respond to prayer in faith and faith in action though.
So when waiting on God for whatever reason, make for yourself a quiet, settled, calm place, where you won't be tempted or influenced to role play before God.
And just be there, as simply and honestly as you can manage.
The focus will shift from you to God, as you begin to sense His grace.
Mathew 6:6-13 from the Message says this “The world is full of so called “prayer warriors” who are prayer ignorant. They are full of formulas and programs and advice, peddling techniques for getting what you want from God. Don't fall for that nonsense”
“This is your Father you are dealing with, and He knows better than you, what you need. With a God like this loving you, you can pray very simply:
You can PRAY like this: (MSG Version)
Our Father in Heaven
Reveal who you are
Set the World right
Do what's best – as above, so below
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the devil
Your in charge
You can do anything you want
You're ablaze in beauty
YES YES YES
This is why and this is how we wait in Gods Waiting Room
NOTE: Thanks to Pastor Cobus Siebrits (Sth Africa) for Hhs amazing word and graciuos heart and spirit as he was the inspiration for this message (and some elements of this post were generated by himunder the guidence of the Holy Spirit.
One of the greatest obstacles Christians face is when they do not recognize the season they are in. If it is a spiritual winter do not expect the fruits of the summer harvest. Do not be anxious or concerned when there fruit is not appearing, don't commit to this and that to try to make it happen, or try to force the fruit to bear, because it just CANNOT BE FORCED. No matter how hard you try, you won't produce fruit until the right season and until the conditions aresuitable for you to flourish.
It is God who produces the climate and the orchestrates the seasons, we have not the power to command immediacy of fruit or the right to for that matter. But what is worse is that we play the blame game and point the finger AT GOD for the lack of fruit!
How many times have you heard (or caught yourself) whinging and complaining to the effect of "BUT I did everything right and this and that and me and me and I and I .....BUT God did not come through."
Oh Please!!!! Really........... this is your your faith ? God does not fail; we fail, and regardless He loves us.
We fail to to recognize what the seasons are we are in, and we fail to work with God through those seasons. REMEMBER a time for this.....and a time for that ....SEASONS.
It not about what we do or say or pray or give or don't do or say or pray or give , and its not about what we think we are sacrificing either..........
IT is about what He is doing in our life, His plan, His purpose, so lighten up a bit, Take it easy let God be God and you just be who he made you to be.
When you are in a pruning season , be pruned, in a blossoming season, just blossom, in a season where you are dormant, rest a while refresh revive, and in the fruiting season,be the best plumpest juciest possible fruit around. Seize the day people. I dont know much about fruit trees and flowers and vegies and the like, and my thumb is not green so to say, but this I do know.............Just like the natural seasons and the preparation of the ground and planting and harvestings, we as the kids God loves and is always looking out for, go through spiritual seasons and plantings and harvestings and OUCH prunings too. . In Spring we can be aware and observant and se ethe leading of God into new adventures into new opportunities. A season of preparation and the planting if you will .... a season to enrich and airate the soil....Sound good to me . In Summer we need to take the time for learning and development and plumping up our fruits, maturing if you like is a good analogy. During Autumn we may be feeling a need to return to the basics of our relationship or maybe its a new level of commitment to new fresh things or revisited disciplines; or a time for reflection and out with the old things Maybe its the time for seeking and prayer and planning, which in themselves seem to the naked eye to produce little fruit but are in essence the fertiliser spurring on and norishing the fruit to come . Lastly, there is winter - AHHH .......Winter is it not the most uncomfortable time for many of us...... Yeah and Christians too. In our society we tend to value people based on how much they produce. This "work equals value" culture is not godly and it is wrong to commend such people who are over committed as much as it is wrong to judge those who are under committed, or complacent or blind or this or that....you get what I mean. God does not, in the first instance value your works. FIRSTLY HE values YOU.... and we should adopt this too, to value first the person not the status of the position or the suburb or things or the works. Spiritual winter is like a lot of sundays. Reating Realxing Soaking in the Rain......Warming yourself and turning your face to God. He instructed people to keep thier rest special and to Him..... To spend time reflecting on the things of God, to be thankful for all things, for His son for this life for who not what you are . TO PRAISE HIM. As you work through the seasons speading and shaking out His God Salt (you are the salt of the Earth) and go about promoting His Kingdom come and His will be done, remember to work, or rest, to restore and refresh, to be in the season and make the most of what He is giving you in that season and according to the season you are in. This will be the underlying development of the best fruit in your life and that will result in you being so ready for the harvest. So when you think season, think of where you are at, Where are you in the seasons cycles right now, what season is growing you now......? Gal 5:22 Msg But what happens when we live God's way? He brings gifts into our lives, much the same way that fruit appears in an orchard—things like affection for others, exuberance about life, serenity. We develop a willingness to stick with things, a sense of compassion in the heart, and a conviction that a basic holiness permeates things and people. We find ourselves involved in loyal commitments, not needing to force our way in life, able to marshal and direct our energies wisely. ............ Colossians 1:5 Msg The Message is as true among you today as when you first heard it. It doesn't diminish or weaken over time. It's the same all over the world. The Message bears fruit and gets larger and stronger, just as it has in you. See you next time Glenda
Saturday, August 8, 2009
The Philistines wouldn't allow them for fear they would make swords and spears for the Hebrews...none of the people of Israel had a sword or spear, except for Saul and Jonathan" (1 Sam 13:19-22 NLT). To keep the Israelites in slavery, the Philistines removed all the blacksmiths. Blacksmiths made swords to be used in battle and sickles to be used in the harvest field. The effect on the Israel was nation devastating.
The Enemy’s tactics haven't changed. His goal then was to stop the Israelites' using their art their gift if you like to stop the increase the expansion of a nation. His goal is still to silence the moulders and shapers of the Kingdom culture, to stop the moulding of a raw material for the good of the land.
Today we have Spiritual Blacksmiths and the enemy’s plan has not changed. We need Spiritual blacksmiths? Because they understand how to shape raw material into something God can use. They not only shape it, they sharpen it. All great leaders have emerged from raw material. And today leaders are walking around in raw form just waiting for a Spiritual blacksmith to come along. Unfortunately many leaders are so busy 'running the show' or absorbed with their ministry, they don't take the time to work with raw material in their world. Spiritual blacksmiths aren't only needed in the local church, they're also needed in the nation to reshape our culture.
We need 'influencers' who can bring reform the ranks of business, education, government and media. This is your response ability! It's time for the Spiritual blacksmiths in the land to break free from the constraints of the Philistines (Busyness and single focusedness) and return to the ancient art, the God given gift, The very breathe that beats deep, the natural skill of shaping our men and women for service. The Key, Your sword the Word of God, the very essence our God COMMUNICATION.
The battle is too big for Saul and Jonathan to handle alone! The battle is to big for the Warrens and Brian’s and Joels and Joycie’s The battle does belong to the Lord but we are his hands his feet his servants. Here to do His will